Top quality workmanship with quality natural leather.
· Face – natural leather
· Lining – natural leather
· Sole – Rubber
Method of production:
· Sewed and glued
Manner of maintenance:
· Dry natural leather shoes without heat source. They are cleaned with a dry, clean and soft shoe brush and cream for that purpose. Velur parts only to be brushed and refreshed with a spray for that purpose.
Preferred use time:
· In dry weather
Warranty and complaint:
· Compensation to the consumer is guaranteed only if the shoes are used according to the instructions of the declaration and in accordance with hidden flaws.
Other important information:
· Using shoes contrary to the manufacturer’s recommendations causes deformation for a short period of time.
· Always loosen the laces if there are any when you put them on and take off your shoes.
The natural leather lining and pads can color the feet.
Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes for long periods of time to allow moisture to evaporate.
1. Choose a size depending on the length of the foot 2. Check the size for the number before you order the product 3. Regarding the number, if you are not sure please feel free to contact us for help.